View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 19, 2013, 11:25 PM
FUS RO DAH!

Xavyiy, I can´t get through your bot detection measures on Paradise Sandbox forum! I answer YES (I am a human), type the correct letters (you chose one that is quite hard... I change the image and it´s always hard to precisely tell the letters!) but it seems I can´t get the name of the product right...

Paradise San...

DBOX

And it tells me I am not answering it corretly???? I must wonder if other people did not try to enter the forum and stumbled upon the registration process. If I did not find you through THIS forum I would give up.

Btw, where is the IMPORT button, to import .dae files??? The online tutorial tells me to drag and drop, but I get a negative mouse icon when I try to drag and drop .dae files. And worse, it´s not good to minimize a heavy program like that to drag and drop stuff. In fact, Paradise Sandbox FREEZES here 80% of the times I minimize it, even if its showing the Windows screen... it´s very weird. Its not REALLY frozen, just the image (like, its showing the windows screen, but I can´t click any icon, start menu, etc). By using ALT TAB I can return to the program.

So, my first suggestion is to have a big IMPORT GEOMETRY button. Drag and drop should be optional. Maybe there is an import geometry button, but it´s quite hidden, imho, considering it´s important, because I still can´t find it.

Also, the tutorial talks about opening the Chalet Scene, but it is not available at my free test version. Please, make the tutorial considering the assets available at the free demo version.