View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 29, 2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal_reality View Post
I'm sorry you didn't find the plaque, Bill

"The plaque is set into the sidewalk at the north side of Commercial adjacent to U.S. 101 and just east of the on-ramp to that freeway." ...from HERE

Soooo....across from..

GSV

......................................................................................................................Indoor Parking!

The strip club can be seen in the upper right corner of this Dedication Ceremony photograph. This helps to judge the distance.

fullertonobserver

The two lovely ladies flanking the Kizh chief are El [on the left] and Aliso [on the right].

So..I'd say the El Aliso plaque is somewhere within my red rectangle.

I hope this helps.
I think you're right, i wasn't looking for something embedded in the sidewalk, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

ETA: El's kinda cute.

ETA2: While my first quest to find the plaque was a failure, I will return. I did get some nice pics of DT Pasadena and DTLA.

ETA3: After looking at the pic and taking the Googlemobile for a spin, I think it's right at the corner of Commercial and Vignes so a bit east of your rectangle ER. A homeless person has set up camp in the little area where the fence curves north and then south again.

Last edited by BillinGlendaleCA; Jul 29, 2019 at 10:25 PM.