Thread: PhoenixMart
View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 4, 2013, 3:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combusean View Post
2.) Clearly written by a native Arizonan because nobody else would use "legal immigrants" in a context like that.

3.) Written by an Arizonan with no money of his own to build this thing, because the entire audience for the above is hordes of mythical foreign investors that want to buy their citizenship. Finding one would be a stretch, but hundreds? These people are out of their mind.

4.) If the above is what I think it is, and even tho I'm not an SEC lawyer, their funding scheme smells like its completely unaccredited and possibly illegal.
I am thinking it was written by someone associated with the Chinese Cultural Center given the office address. Probably not a "native Arizonan" since we are rare and most of the people with the strongest objections to "immigrants" stems from new arrivals; older people from California and the Midwest.

The funding "opportunity" is legit, the EB-5 program. Nonetheless, the way it is presented makes me question this investment opportunity's legitimacy. The project does have a "big name CEO" who is a member of the "real estate industrial complex". That being said, the office/headquarters of PhoenixMart would be in Scottsdale but the complex would be built in Casa Grande? So basically, send your money to Scottsdale...maybe something will happen in CG? The whole thing makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited by phxSUNSfan; Jun 4, 2013 at 4:03 AM.