View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 16, 2011, 1:40 AM

Everyone talks about the Suns success, and, granted, they are the 4th winningest NBA team in history percentage wise. But they also don't have a title. I'm pretty sure the majority of the top ten teams in history have titles. They are failure in this regard and they have been moving in the wrong direction more often than not the last 10 years since Sarver took over. No, you can't deny some good seasons but this team/organization hasn't learned a thing through all these cycles: stop messing with good things and don't build around age. I could honestly care less about the league at this point as pro sports has moved into ludicrous territory with greed, lack of loyalty on both sides, etc. It's out of control. The peak of the Suns history was 1993 when they really were the best team in the league. It's just too bad Jordan was still Jordan and basically unstoppable. My prediction: it's gonna be at least another 5 years before this program recovers from the latest implosion. Hope not but I don't have any faith in Sarver -- total idiot -- and this team is aging quickly. Oh, and no one wants to play in Phoenix these days it seems...it doesn't have the luster it once did.