View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 18, 2013, 2:08 AM
Fast. Fun. Frequent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunt_q View Post
I'm not sure Ryan remembers which direction the mountains are from downtown. And you expect him to get to Glenwood by Halloween? Eek.
Ouch Charlie... You're assuming I haven't touched the mountains in ages.. Psh.. I feel horrible I haven't been up there as much as I would like to this year (I've touched the mountains 8ish times this year), but then again, I need a more reliable automobile which I'm seriously hoping to invest in next year. Yes Denver forumers, I will be buying a new car once I have the means. Shock.. I know.

Speaking of cars.. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER get a parking ticket when using Car2Go.. Pardon my French but.. FUCK!

Quote:
Hello Ryan Dravitz,

It came to our attention that one of you recent rentals (Rental ID # 14700032 ) acquired a citation due to it being parked in a prohibited area (please see the attached PDF for the citation).

We have found this citation to be valid and, as per the terms and agreements of car2go, will be assessing the original fine amount (not the late charge, regardless of date) against the credit card we have on file for your account.

Please ensure that when you are parking one of our vehicles, to park it in a legal spot. Parking tickets will result in the member whose improper ending of the rental resulted in the violation, being charged “Total Fine Amount” ($50)of the citation along with a processing fee of $25 (before taxes).
Latest Photo Threads: Los Angeles | New Orleans | Denver: 2014 Megathread | Denver Time-Lapse Project For more photos check out: My Website and My Flickr Photostream

Last edited by RyanD; Sep 18, 2013 at 3:12 AM.