View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 5, 2019, 2:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA21st View Post
What? Who dreams of going to Texas or Arizona?
Or Georgia? I've never of anything like that in my life.

Sure, buddy. California and NYC are dead. Ok. To think people stil don't dream about entertainment, tech and Wall Street/Fashion careers but Arizona, Texas and Florida (or whatever) instead....I mean...go for it.
I might be late responding to this post but I think everyone needs to sit back and be considerate of other's opinions.

I know two people from my gf's small town who moved to LA. One is a small time actor and the other is a white rapper lol. They most certainly dreamed of California in the most stereotypical way possible. They both have been there since 2009 though, so something is going good for them.

Now, who dreams of moving to Texas? Plenty of people. Some people actually like the state. I am one of them. Sure, for an urbanist I am not thrilled with the state. But I get a certain feeling in the state I get in no other place. It's probably because I am a conservative/libertarian...I don't know. But if thats the case, that means there are 50% of Americans who feel the same way I do.