View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 21, 2014, 12:18 PM

This is my opinion on the research I did.
a) Frequency call the number of repetitions of an event per unit time.
The frequency characteristic of any physical size varies periodically, ie repeats the same values ​​at regular intervals.
b) Natural frequency
Coordination, called the phenomenon of forced oscillation,
in which the frequency of the exciter coincides with the natural frequency of the oscillator.
Each oscillator may oscillate at one or more frequencies.
When the system is excited momentarily, then starts oscillation, which occurs at a frequency that coincides with the natural frequency.
When the oscillation is stimulated, its frequency is the frequency of the exciter.
When the frequency of the exciter, coincides with the natural frequency of the oscillator,
then there is coordination.
In coordinating the system has the maximum width, and maximum energy.
If there were no damping forces, then the amplitude of the oscillation is theoretically infinite.
Thus, the oscillation can be so strong as to destroy the oscillator.
If the energy is higher, then there is a risk of destruction of the oscillator.
c) The moment of inertia (or angular mass) is the distribution of points of a body to an axis of rotation.
The moment of inertia, when performing rotational motion, has the meaning that has mass, in linear motion.
The moment of inertia is defined to an axis of rotation.
d) angular acceleration is called the rate of change of the angular velocity of a body.

All these above for to be correct, need the freedom of movement of bodies at least one direction.
Example
If we have a rod anchored at one end, will coordinate, when the frequency of the exciter, coincides with the natural frequency of the oscillator.
If, however, at a free end of the rod, apply a damping force, the phenomenon of oscillation does not stop, but this is not multiplied.
If you're in a boat, you will have noticed that the tables have one leg, coordinated with the floor board.
But as soon as you touch your finger on the table, immediately stops the large oscillation.
The same happens if we apply an external force, on a steel shaft.
The steel shaft, slowly stops rotating.
Example, the brakes of a car.
That is, ... with this applied force, stopped the angular acceleration, and if the force applied is large, then finally stop, the rotational motion of torque.
What does my invention.
Do the same, which makes our finger on the table, and the brakes on the car.
My invention is applied damping in each charging cycle, or period.
If the force is too great, then eventually stops the angular acceleration and torque of the roof of the building structure.
That is, the method of the invention, implements, balance equations for the moments, and damping of vibration of the bearing so that the oscillation can not multiply and cause the phenomenon of natural frequency of the oscillator and exciter, which in natural conditions grows gradually the amplitude of oscillation,
resulting in the collapse of building.
The torque of the buildings, and the natural frequency are the main causes of failure of structures.
The invention has solved these problems of construction.
And many other problems of construction.
The force that applied to the roof, must come outside of the building, and not anchored to the building
I, this strength, ripped from the ground, and with the help of the tendon, brought it to the roof.
The force that applied to the roof, must come outside of the building, and not from the same building
I, this reaction force on the roof, grabbed from the ground, and with the help of the tendon, brought it to the roof.
The anchoring to the ground, is much better than the embedding of the base and the roof, because this stops the clamping torque nodes effectively.
If the tendon is anchored to the concrete base, and not on the ground, (in the drawing) generates torque on all nodes.
If the tendon is anchored in a deep drilling beneath the foundation, then there is no torque is generated at junctions.
This is because the tendon pulls the ground, and not the basis of Reinforced Concrete
The invention achieves and better foundation.
The reason is the large condensation of foundation soil that achieves...