View Single Post
Old Posted May 6, 2014, 5:24 PM
ColoRADo

Quote:
Originally Posted by utenation View Post
Looking at the 2 pages of threads in the MW forum, there are 86,793 replies. Obviously this doesn't count the deleted stuff and I'm not sure where the total of 140K is coming from but I think it's more accurate to look at what's actually on this forum now. Even some of this is very old matieral.

Of those 87K replies. Denver/Colorado has 28K or 32%. SLC/Utah has 44k replies or 51%. I don't think anyone should move but Denver certainly doesn't have a case for being the big dog in the forum needing it's own section based on volume.

I enjoy the Denver/Colorado threads personally. I'm curious where the notion of needing to "split off" is coming from?
It comes from the United States Subforum Page - and clearly its not an end-all way of measuring activity. For instance, Denver is on its 5 (about to be 6th) iteration of the main Development Thread. SLC is on its 3rd (about to be 4th).

And regarding being "top dog", no one said we were. Just making point that Denver has a very active following. When Phoenix left the MW subforum years ago, they weren't the "big dog" either. Not the point.