View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 16, 2021, 1:42 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebucket View Post
Aren't you in rural PA now? What would you change there?
I am (Right in Forks Township - see location near my post count) but you can't take the Jersey out of me or the NYC heart.

What I would change?

Eh... nothing much really. PA is nice, and we have a lot of New Yorkers, NJ, and Connecticut folks moving to the area.

I'd probally push for some policies to attract more businesses and residents. And also fix the roads in Philadelphia and clean up certain towns. Push for further growth in Philly. Philly has so much potential. Its a different world versus the rest of PA in my view.

Oh... and reeducation camps for some of the backwards ass views I've encountered from folks in PA. Like this anti-vaccine rubbish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
for nyc i would take out a lane of traffic on major avenues in manhattan and some in the boros and widen the sidewalks.

and around downtown cleveland i’d take out two lanes and double wide the sidewalks.
I wish they altered the light timings for traffic lights and added a ton of "proceed" arrows for left turn only. Traffic is so slow in Brooklyn because of the asinine traffic light timings and the difficulty of making a left. People don't give no chances.