View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 22, 2008, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorenza View Post
What really bugs me is that Obama’s campaign is designed to appeal to voters on the basis of race and class, while anyone who opposes him is “using race as an issue.”
Fiorenza, you have got to be kidding.........running a divisive campaign would make no sense whatsoever eliminating his chance of being elected

Race is only brought up by opponents of Obama to remind many Americans, that they still are racists deep down!! Bringing up race is virtually the only chance of defeating Obama!!!!! It will make less educated blue collar voters and Southerners vote against their interests because they fear based on race.

Bringing up any type of race issue with Obama hurts Obama, and the Obama campaigns knows that!

Of course, African-Americans are proud of Obama, just as Irish-Americans were proud of Kennedy, and GreekAmericans were proud of Dukakis, (and German-Americans totally embarrassed of Bush).

Of course at the same time the Obama campaign realizes that it is heavily dependent on the African American vote and hispanic vote!

www.BarackObama.com
American since 1-20-2009"