View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 3, 2014, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilcal View Post
As far as Luckman is concerned he had some successes (a contributing part of the Theme bldg.) and many dogs (e.g. Broadway Plaza--which I remember when it first opened). But for some reason I still love the Prudential center in Boston despite its clunkiness. Hunter, great photos as usual. I'm impressed with the progress on the new Federal courthouse, and if anyone wants to get an idea of how tall it will be when completed it is about the same height as the Foltz Criminal Justice Center (Criminal courts building on Temple--approx.260 ft.). Hunter good luck with your own thread, so far it looks great--now you don't have to take guff from anyone.

PS could someone give me directions on how to get directly to this new thread starting at the first window on SSP
Thanks!

The Federal Courthouse is really screamin, its pretty astonishing how quickly its going up. Never thought I'd see the day when that big pit was filled in.

To get to this thread from http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/index.php

Scroll down to the 'Photography Forum' section. Under that is "My City Photos" (click it). Thats where this thread resides.