View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 22, 2020, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal_reality View Post
Here's the POS vandal, Donald Sinnott.

calisphere

I suspect Napoleon Complex.......... Don't get angry (again) with me CBD. Remember, I'm only 5' 6".

I'm trying to understand the trail left by his left foot. Did he have a club foot?

Today he'd be on the website "Hot and Busted," which features mug shots of hot-looking guys under arrest. Wonder whatever happened to the lad?

Interesting info. about Benzedrine. Brings to mind the recent book and documentary "Blitzed" about how the Nazi troops, Hitler, and a good portion of the German population from the late 30's onwards were flying on Amphetamine pills, which were freely supplied in the tens of millions. (Whoops, I see the Nazi/Meth connection has already been written about here recently - and that the Allied Troops were apparently using them too - haven't read all of that article yet).

That Benzedrine Blues" record is hilarious. "Throw away your Ovaltine, get yourself some Benzedrine, and roll, roll, roll on down the line!" Boogie pianist Harry The Hipster Gibson recorded "Who put the Benzedrine in Mrs. Murphy's Ovaltine?" about 1944 & I believe the disc was quickly banned.

Last edited by JeffDiego; Mar 22, 2020 at 8:14 PM.