View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 12, 2017, 6:22 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenryHuntington View Post

The troubles with using cut-and-cover for the Hollywood Subway are (1) the cut would have to be really deep toward the crown of the hill and (2) there were structures above the right-of-way that would've required purchase and demolition.

However, you triggered an interesting thought about the proposed (1907) but never built Vineyard Subway that would've run from the LAP/PE Hill St. Station to Venice and San Vicente Blvds. LAP/PE/SP for decades held properties/easements that cut a swath through what's now Koreatown. It's possible they employed that strategy because cut-and-cover construction would've made sense for much of the route then. (I'm not sure if the Vineyard Subway has been discussed on NLA before; my search attempt failed.)

OTOH, I'm afraid that contemporaneous reports of the Hollywood Subway's construction made no mention of Lizard People, though there are some who might say that various characters in the Frank Shaw administration bore a striking resemblance.
Thanks Henry ....now on to the Lizard People.

Tracking down the lizard people of Los Angeles is still a big undertaking. Do they live in caves around Los Angeles? The simple answer is yes they do. When I retire later this year I plan to continue the hunt for the lizard people who have lived in these caves for over 5,000 years. Some believe they arrived in the LA area aboard a crashed UFO. I'm sorta sure of that but not 100%. Any ideas?

I am in the process of obtaining a grant from LA City Council. They'll go for it we're sure. One reporter has already called our group 'whackos"...how rude. I'll let you dear nourishers know how the quest goes. Oh, the article below is from 1934.
I remember we've discussed the lizardians before on NLA.

LA Times/https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_sumeranu/reptiles17_04.jpg