View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 11:44 PM
The City

This is what Homebucket said:

Quote:
Most of the new variants are not more deadly, just more contagious.
Then this is how Pedestrian responded:

Quote:
That is not known for certain. It is largely speculation and there is considerable evidence otherwise. Those who assume it to be true are taking a risk.
Then Pedestrian takes us in a bizarre direction with this even more confusing statement:

Quote:
I pretty much said exactly what Fauci is quoted as saying--"Even if a vaccine fails to protect against infection, it often protects against serious disease"--but this virus isn't finished mutating and vaccine effectiveness isn't "either/or". Vaccines can be a bit more or a bit less effective and there can be a progression as I think we are seeing--a progression toward less effectiveness that so far can be dismissed, as Fauci and all the others quoted in your post are want to do, but eventually may not.

I guess we should be afraid because um...well....you never know...something bad might happen....because even though I don't see any signs of it yet it might just well come down the road....just wait for it because...well...something in my gut just kinda sorta makes me worried and I just KNOW it's coming any day now.......

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W...lUKB1w8ED5bV2Q