View Single Post
Old Posted Jan 9, 2012, 3:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horthos View Post
Hey.

Sorry I dont post much on here, but I lack a lot of historical knowlege of LA that most of you have, this is where Im learning my stuff. I just help along every once in awhile with some new updates on old things, Sine I live downtown and can easily update you all on...updates...yeah...

Anyways, I was walking around tonoight, when I finally discovered the richfield building elevator doors at the base of the arco plaza (or paul hastings tower, or big ugly piece of crap as I like to call it). Theres no plaque or information given to tell you what they are, they arent in any place of honor or anything, they are just sorta off to the side a bit, and you notice them only if you are looking for them. Anyways, I dont remember seeing any pictures on here of them, so I took a few to post here.

All photos by me, the one and only me, the almighty, the master of all things unimportant, the one who has absolutely no understanding of algebra and the obsession with chipotle, me.
Let me be the first to chime in with a HOLY CRAP! Nice find (and Photos)

Here is a previous post by ethereal_reality where you can see the doors in their original (and proper) location.

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/show...ld#post5273545