View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 27, 2018, 11:55 PM

I share this AR flight report. Here is the report of the connection between the second and fifth cities of Argentina.

Córdoba - Tucumán in Boeing 737-700 of Aerolíneas Argentinas.

Flight: AR1587
Origin: Córdoba (COR)
Destination: Tucumán (TUC)
Duration: 1 hour
Plane: B - 737-700
Date of flight: April 2, 2018
Departure time:
Scheduled: 18:05 hs. - Real: 17:58
Time of landing:
Scheduled: 7:10 p.m. - Real: 18:52

Flight map:

I had to return home after having spent a long weekend in the Cordovan mountain ranges, specifically in La Falda.

Photos of La Falda, a town with a rich European influence.

The last night I was in Córdoba capital. Being a long weekend it cost me to find lodging so I had to stay in a recently opened hotel in Nueva Cordoba, these were the views.

It was time to go to the airport, arriving in the taxi reach to see the Airbus 330 - 200 Air Europa, a luxury plane

This part is well differentiated and there is no room for doubt. When reforming TUC I would like you to also implement these accesses.

Duty Free.

There were already several passengers on flights that departed to Posadas, Tucumán and Resistencia almost simultaneously.

The pre-embarkation area quite busy.

Departures.

Two Embraer 190 parked and on the right two Boeing - 737.

Look with whom I was going to fly, with the prominent humorist Miguel Martin, better known as Officer Gordillo. Currently one of the best in the country.

We played the B 737-700 with livery SkyTeam. Recently the route changed from airplane to B 737 - 800 adding more passenger capacity, good news.

The flight was full.

Reach to see the city of Termas de Rio Hondo, in the province of Santiago del Estero.

Already approaching for the landing.

We descended by sleeve.

At that time, people were arriving at the pre-embarkation area for a flight departing for Ezeiza.

Approaching the luggage removal area.

Waiting for my luggage.

Some photos of TUC.

The interurban transport line 121 is the most economical way to get to strategic points in the city, as long as you do not go with lots of luggage.

Some photos of San Miguel de Tucumán that take the way home.

I hope you liked it, regards.

Last edited by Tucumanisfuture; Nov 4, 2018 at 7:21 PM.