View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 4, 2013, 4:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Lyons View Post
Nice post.

I didn't know University and Park was getting a light. That's actually great news as is the light at University and 4th. Both of those intersections were horrible for people screwing up the 4-way stop cycle.

I looked up the liquor license register and guess what's going in the La Salsa location. Wait for it . . . a CVS. This seems like something that would be better suited for the ground floor of one of the new apartment buildings.

EDIT - As I kind of expected, based on the fact that the post office was closing as well, CVS is taking over the entire building. So, that means no more Johnny Rockets either.

http://www.tucsonaz.gov/SIREPub/cach...3014915884.pdf
Looking at the document you linked to, it looks like they're putting in a traffic light at Tyndall Ave. and University Blvd., too. With lights at Park and 2nd, Park and University, Tyndall and University, and Euclid and University, it seems like there'll be an awful lot of signals for the streetcar to hit as it makes its way through Main Gate. Hope it doesn't catch all of them red each time (like I undoubtedly will. =P )