View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 4, 2013, 3:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerk View Post
Prof Mole and Ted, thanks for that update. I'm glad there's a CVS at that area. I remember there was a local pharmacy/convenience store at the corner of Park and University Blvd few years back. As for the Post Office shutting down, I'm not surprised. The USPS has been shutting down branches all over the country. They even shutdown the main processing center for Tucson at Cherrybell-Stravenue. There's also a PO at Speedway close to Aloft and 6th ave/Broadway downtown.

I hope for a CVS or some other pharmacy/small grocer downtown. I miss the former Walgreens downtown location.

Well, Patrick, I agree ... we just need to reset and continue. There was a 'bitched slap' moment. We just need to get together and destroy all of Tucson's neighborhood associations (DADA) - just kidding.

EDIT: @bluenick, let me just say, I like your avatar - that would make a good official hat for Tucson.
No big worries, I think we all like to vent a bit of frustration on past failed developments/policies, Phx, etc in between someone bringing forth development news. I wish I could share more news, but for the jurisdiction I currently work for, I would be risking my job. With that said, some of you AMAZE me on how quick you do deliver news.

I feel guilty now because I always ate at Johnny Rockets when it first came out. I've neglected that place for a few years now...and now there's a CVS. I'm not against the CVS, but I'm actually conflicted about whether that's the best use for that corner.