View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 16, 2019, 5:20 PM

That must be something of ancient Mesopotamia, although ancient Egypt (that must be slightly later in ancient records) definitely built much more significant things. Ancient Egypt is usually seen as the mother of all later civilizations, even though it all started in Mesopotamia that invented stuff like the first characters that would leave experience and ideas to following people. That was something like writing back then, thousands of years ago.

Notice that in the completely idiotic fight over superior races (widely fed by bigotry in the US), people with dark skins constantly have to say that ancient Egyptians (before Arab conquers) were Black Africans. Well yes, they certainly were. You simply take a look at sarcophagi at the Louvre museum, you easily realize they were Africans. It's no secret, huh. In real life, things weren't like in ancient Hollywood movies.
I bet their really best looking girls haven't even got the privilege of a golden sarcophagus.
It doesn't matter. The dead don't care about their burials. The best of them leave their wrecks to science, usually medical students. That's what I'll do of my body when I'm dead. Straight back to the university so students can dissect my butt.

I don't even particularly like history, cause it's so fucking full of pathetic ugly mistakes, but I guess people still need to be aware of details like this.