View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 10, 2014, 4:26 PM

Intersesting ideas. I like the grab and go annex. And the history of TV and theater would be a good addition. Improving the Arizona Center is definitely a good idea to give that area a nice urban catalyst.

Couple questions: Why exactly open up Taylor Street to vehicles? I can see maybe pedestrians and bicycles, but not cars... plus, the parking garage would have to be totally moved to allow Taylor street to continue through like that. I can't imagine the expense would be worth it.

Some of the residential would be good, but I don't know if I'd want to live above or on a parking garage.

A couple notes on the Arizona Center, as I saw a movie there on Saturday night...

-it was more crowded than I've seen it in a long time. The 1130 restaurant seemed fairly full, it's almost always completely dead at night, at least when I've seen it.

-Brick pizza wasn't very full when we went into the movie, and when we came out, Brick had turned into a night club complete with lights, DJ, dance floor, etc. What the hell?