View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 21, 2013, 2:29 PM
Intergalactic Barfly

Here is a future Toronto render I made. The vast majority of the added towers are currently under construction. I added (or finished off) One Bloor, Ice East & West, Harbour Plaza East & West, L Tower, Ernst & Young Tower, Casa II, U Condos I & II, 1 York, Karma, FIVE, Southcore Delta Hotel, Theatre Park, RCMI, Waterpark Place 3, Bisha Hotel, Southcore Bremner, Pinnacle on Adelaide, The Bond, Alto, Studio on Richmond, Quartz, Aura, X2, Chaz on Charles, Pace, Peter Street Condos, Picasso, Tableau, The Madison East & West, Spectra, Backstage, King Charlotte, The Mercer, The Yorkville Residences and 1000 Bay. All of these towers are over 100 meters tall.
I also added these proposals that are currently in the Demo phase and will be U/C soon or have a good chance of being built in the near future: Holt Renfrew Tower, 37 Yorkville A & B, 10 York, The Icon, 88 Scott, Casa 3 and E Condos South.

Original photo, credit to Jason Cook on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cookedphotos/9449622323/
[IMG][/IMG]

The render:
[IMG][/IMG]

Here is the animated version, but the but the image quality suffered while converting the image:
[IMG][/IMG]