View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 27, 2015, 11:43 PM
Representing the ATX!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Matt View Post
Not so sure about that. The view of the tree-lined reservoir curving down around Rainey district towards I-35 is quite nice and will be blocked by this building (not blocked by North Shore), at least for people at the South end of 360 who are lower than (+/-)30th floor.

Tree lined reservoir? It's a river, you know the Colorado River. Sure it is dammed to protect the city from widespread river flooding but that doesn't make it any less of a river. Sorry to be picky over it but that's really the first time I've heard anyone speak of it in that way lol.

With regards about views, this topic has been covered quite extensively and for the most part you could say it comes down to preference. He will still have a view regardless of what is built, it will just be a view of a building or buildings which is of course not too suprising to have living in DT. I would expect to look out of my window if I lived DT and see highrises. It's actually something I personally would like because of the whole urban big city feel.