View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 30, 2019, 4:44 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREKI View Post
That you keep referring to a national defense budget as a "share" shows just how little you understand the topic..

As for "expectation" to pay, then I would expect everybody with just the most basic of schooling to understand the value of Human rights, Education and Science ( spending your orange leader cut completely! ) and why such issues are worthy of funding regardless of defense or other spending.. ( but then again under-funding in such areas in some nations is likely why we are having this debate and why it's pointless for me to expect understanding on the topic from an isolated teen :| )

Tell you what mate - as the US isolates itself and keeps dropping down the various quality of life lists while the rest of the world soars, then with time you might come to understand why some nations are more reasonable about their spending and focus than fear based idiocracy.. and perhaps by then rather than divert your anger and angst from your own life on Mexicans and Europeans you might just come to realize it's your own votes and choices than shapes your own life and your own nation! ( and how little that nation means to others in the greater picture )

Have a nice life mate!

meanwhile, back on topic and ad hominem nonsense aside, perhaps someday you will learn that you can't just say you will show up when you think you need to, that in reality bad things are happening constantly, and so you have to step up your share of preventative defense spending to keep it at bay.

now you would think no one would have to remind a citizen of a country such as yours, that basically gave up in less than a day the last time one of your european neighbors came knocking at the door, about something like that.

so i would say have a nice life right back at you, but no need you are obviously having one, in the largest part courtesy of your uncle sam. you are welcome.

and as always, nice pics for sure.