View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 30, 2019, 12:25 PM
Kicking it Viking style..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
incredible that expect the usa to pay for even more when you still dont pay your own share, which is 2%.
That you keep referring to a national defense budget as a "share" shows just how little you understand the topic..

As for "expectation" to pay, then I would expect everybody with just the most basic of schooling to understand the value of Human rights, Education and Science ( spending your orange leader cut completely! ) and why such issues are worthy of funding regardless of defense or other spending.. ( but then again under-funding in such areas in some nations is likely why we are having this debate and why it's pointless for me to expect understanding on the topic from an isolated teen :| )

Tell you what mate - as the US isolates itself and keeps dropping down the various quality of life lists while the rest of the world soars, then with time you might come to understand why some nations are more reasonable about their spending and focus than fear based idiocracy.. and perhaps by then rather than divert your anger and angst from your own life on Mexicans and Europeans you might just come to realize it's your own votes and choices than shapes your own life and your own nation! ( and how little that nation means to others in the greater picture )

Have a nice life mate!

As a tool to myself to get an overview of the areas I have covered so far I made a map - and I might as well post it here as some may find it interesting!
( I don't have any vacation weeks inside Denmark planned this year, but chances are we'll find a couple weekends or days off to go see some of the not yet covered areas )

Skagen - Denmark's northernmost point - Northern Jutland

Islands Brygge District - Copenhagen

Almindingen forest- Bornholm Island

Royal Arena - Ørestad District - Copenhagen

Nexø - Bornholm