View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 22, 2019, 11:54 PM
Kicking it Viking style..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO View Post
Interesting. Classic tends to be my preference, so I wanted to see if it was just my own bias. Makes sense on the layouts and old villages being hubs.
I'm very open to modern areas, but it's kinda "too late" here..

I like the new districts and they are mixed developments and on paper does it right, but the charm of the old areas they do not match..

I think nations like Japan and Hong Kong have done pretty darn well all things considered.. but on the otherside we have the UAE that certainly does not.. so it looks to be a hard thing to do right and Danes doesn't really seem to have the right mindset to do it right from the start.. we are too scared to going big and loud, so it all ends up with functionality and cleanliness as primary focus and while that works it's not the recipe for truly great areas..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLO View Post
Wow, I would have imagined you might have been to every town in the country, maybe check it out some time....
While Denmark isn't a huge nation there's still tons of places I have not been to..

Technically I have passed through Hinnerup by train a couple decades ago, but it's a very small and pretty unknown place for folks on my island, so it's a place I have yet to visit

Last edited by FREKI; Feb 23, 2019 at 12:08 AM.