View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 22, 2020, 9:22 PM

Curtesy of CrestedSaguaro in the Phx forum:

First: we have another groundbreaking: the Home2 Suites on the SW corner of Jackson and 2nd St is in full swing and has construction equipment moving dirt around.

Second: Here's some photo updates I've taken. Image heavy, so placed spoiler buttons. I didn't get as many photos as I would have liked to, but I got most of the larger developments. I will try to go around tomorrow and get some of the residential mid-rise photo updates. I tried to focus on the density each of these projects are creating by including surrounding developments/structures.

LinkII - This is becoming my favorite block in Phoenix. So much density being created even with Proxy. I can't wait to see the 3rd tower go up in the near future.

The Adeline is coming along nicely. The facade is similar to Cityscape residences as you can see in the pic with it in the background. The density this is creating with the Ryan is amazing.

Speaking of the Ryan, Blanco is nearly complete and the sign is lit up. Sign on the door shows a November 13 opening date (not sure if that was known yet).

On over to Central where the entire street is dug up for the upcoming rail line and station.

Hyatt Place has topped out.

X Phoenix continues with facade work. The building is huge from every direction you look at it (many steps were climbed to bring you this information).

Three for one pic: O'Neil with ASU and Aspire in the background.

Aspire and Derby have almost completed the garage levels. So they should start moving faster soon. I accidentally deleted the up close Aspire pic, but here's Derby: