View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 12, 2012, 4:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tovangar2 View Post

Slightly more to the point here is the juxtaposition between the overly-planned Barrington Plaza environment and the haphazard, developed-over-decades east campus of Uni, the haphazardness a result of the steep drop of the land making it difficult to find level building sites. (BTW, I was always told that the small buff-colored, green-roofed hut shown in the photo, was moved to campus from the 1932 Olympic Village, but I'm unable to confirm that. I'll bet GW would know.)

a Vice-Principal, if I remember correctly what I was told, actually testified (supposedly at the behest of the developer) at one of the hearings that the Springs weren't springs at all, but just a couple of broken pipes and that the Indians were waywardly pesky and probably only Mexicans anyway.
wow,thats all i have to say,i wouldn't be surprised though.and as far as the bungalow building i heard that one of them towards the "H" areas was part of some fort near the coast,i never heard about the olympics being involved.I do know the building in question was moved a few years ago.