Thread: Winnipeg Jets
View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 16, 2014, 9:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
I think if he says something like that, it just shows their displeasure with the goal-tending situation and doesn't keep their options open.

They are all liars to the media, because the media would make an even bigger story out of "No Comment".
True. I just like to hope that they're so loyal to their fan base they will not lead us wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro View Post
Monty is still in play here, can't rule him out as of yet. yes UFA

I don't find much of a problem with Enstrom at this point, other than CAP hit and the obvious, too little ,especially in the western conference. We better have a really good replacement for him if we ever let him go. Makes most D look pretty good when paired with him.
You're right about Monty. I guess my personal opinion is he won't work out. But haven't really seen him get the full on starting position.

And Enstrom is just too small, like you said. He's smart, but just get's knocked around in the corners. And for the 5M+ per, seems a bit high to me. I can live with him on the team though. He was in my pool this winter and was disappointing compared to his totals form last year. Maybe that's where my bias comes from!