View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 26, 2014, 6:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHiRO View Post
France is the only place where the party of Le Pen gets >25% of the vote and is a serious contender.
Will you plz stop teasing Brisavoine about our country? It's your nonsensical game. That was for the latest EU parliament election. Of course it's a shame, easy to summarize. The French are just upset at the EU cause they're still bound to their old welfare state that wasn't seriously upgraded since 1946. In such a shitty situation, the French are getting upset at pretty much the entire world. That's our fault, no one else's. We actually know, huh.

And note that our left wing is just as sucky as our nationalists. I find many of them somewhat xenophobic today and even reduced to calling Cuba and Venezuela some great democratic countries. The only reason why they don't pretend loving North Korea must be that it's Asian, whereas Latin America seems far sexier to those retards. I'm hardly kidding.

That's how bad it's getting over here, just because of that French lack of courage and effort to reform their welfare state that's more and more costly and liberticidal, and less and less productive and effective. Watch our growing unemployment and poverty rates. I can't tell how much I'm concerned about that. Some claim we might be in a pre-revolutionary condition. Fact is being revolutionary in today's France is simply to defend the basic economic freedoms. If only we could forget our suicidal, self-destructive social jealousies for a while and give a little more freedom to businesses in the country, it'd be insolently successful and you'd defintiely be jealous yourself.

You see how Brisavoine is acting? That's very French. The French will never agree on declining to the point of turning into a second-rate nation. That's the great thing of those excessively proud people, but may take some little violence sometimes.