View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 27, 2014, 2:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallBob View Post
I've heard that before, I'm just being extremely cautious. Like I said in my previous post, Trump can put together funding, tenants, partners, ect., that other real estate developers don't or can't seem to do!
Trump has been eyeing Minneapolis for many yrs., he knows real estate & how to attract the right tenants for office buildings & residential towers. Trump would own the towers if he were to build in Minneapolis, he wouldn't lease his name out on it. When Trump owns his buildings, they tend to do very well. When he leases his name, the track record is spotty, at best. He likes Minneapolis & the potential of downtown. Trump has a long business relationship with numerous investors from the Twin Cities. He's a very close friend of your former Gov., Jesse 'The Body' Ventura. Something Trump wouldn't do is build some 25-story box residential tower, it would be tall & elegant. I do know the Trump Organization is very serious about Minneapolis, when or if he builds, there will be a great deal of publicity not just for his project, but for the city itself.