View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 2, 2007, 3:16 AM
Green Berniecrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler82 View Post
Please, Mr. Manass (oops, I mean Manus), please no more sea green glass! Infinity is a great building, the color is a little overwhelming, though, and I think that it should be the only one downtown with that distinctive color. The green glass in the rendering kind of scares me, because the glass on Infinity looked like it was going to be very translucent and subtle, much like this one, and instead turned into the kryptonite castle.
I think the green glass must be this company's signature for moderate to tall buildings. While seeing more buildings with glass curtainwalls in San Francisco is good news, there is a such thing as too much of a good thing. Perhaps this is why Millenium appeals to me so much, not just the design of the building but the glass color as well. Hopefully some of the proposed buildings have different color glass such as silver transparent, or maybe even gold tinted (a la Glass Tower).