View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 11, 2012, 4:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetM View Post
Is anyone else getting the USC digital pictures all broken-up? They seem to be cut into 4 different image files, and I get the top two and the bottom left picture on one line, followed by the bottom right picture on a second line, which places it beneath the top left picture. It's like a jigsaw puzzle that hasn't been totally assembled yet.
'SC recently changed its format so that it is difficult to post higher resolution photos without stitching them together. I found myself playing with the zoom feature ("control" and "+" or "-" keys) and found the photos seemed to come together. I fear that unless everyone were to use the same monitor or monitor settings, posting larger images viewable by everyone will be hit or miss.

Even worse than the picture puzzles created by the new format is the fact that some old links either don't work or have disappeared. Look at some of the earlier postings and you may or may not see an image from SC. Trying to reedit the posts to include a "better" working link still has some kinks, as I have received several "oops missing image" messages.

hth