View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 19, 2020, 8:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
I only really come in here to check on things a few times a year and it seems pretty quiet. Should I post more photos? I've since been to... Morocco (Fez, Chefchaouen, Tetouan), Spain (Ceuta, Malaga), Gibraltar, Berlin and Oslo for a bit, Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Ishigaki), LA... hmm... I think that's it. It can be pretty time consuming, so I only want to do it if people want to see them! What would you like to see?
It surely is time consuming... I still have to read the user manual of a reflex cam' I purchased almost 2 months ago, and it feels like a pain to me.
I need to practice, for reading the manual is obviously useless if you don't frequently use it to get better.
I knew learning how to take good pictures would be something hard for me. I have no skill at all in doing this. I'll just do my best with the gear that I've got, that's more than good enough (much better than any phone, lol), given my knowledge of photography that's close to nil.
I think it will end up being fun because there's a lot of creativity in taking pictures.

Anyway, we've had a bunch of Japan photo threads over the years, but I still like seeing some, so... In fact, all the paces you mention must be interesting.
Well, it's up to you and the time you have for it.