View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 28, 2013, 8:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznate27 View Post
I see your list...but what does it have to do with the picture??? Is your list representing the different numbers and letters? It doesn't look like Tucson at all?
lol sorry no, the numbers are just disappointments i have. the picture was a proposition by allan norville with that piece of land by the frontage road where greenline is now proposed. ithink his rendering would add some nice density to that land but should include greenline. #4 being the thought behind the picture :/

and see! you couldn't tell it was tucson so +1 )

btw, i went to radisson hotel the other night during some urban hiking and all the signs onthe building said "closed for remodeling" and the lobby lights were on and a car parked in front. now from what ive read here i thought hsl closed it down until the city/board negotiated a hotel deal and offered to fix some 50 rooms or something in the hotel arizona.

oh and why are all the water features drained? the fountains at the music hall and congress park are dry. was it for winter or maybe some water lines closed from the rail construction?