View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 14, 2016, 5:34 PM
Vote for me in 2019!

Again I like the idea. However those pavilions make Lagoon a lot of money. I do agree that maybe some of the massive ones could be replaced and they could design the newer ones to function separately as smaller pavilions or as a larger one if two or three were rented by one company.

The idea of the train actually having a purpose besides a really boring ride around the lake and past the pathetic animal enclosures, is just fantastic. Again I fully support the inclusion of the Pioneer Village Station into the mix and adding a northern station is a great idea also. It can still be a boring ride, but now at least it has a little more of a purpose, relaxing, but taking you to other destinations within the park.

I am trying to remember if the old train, the one around Pioneer Village was a bit larger than the "Wild Kingdom" train is, I believe it was closer to an actual train. I would say that the larger version might be the better option.

Reach out to Lagoon, try to get some contact information, or start of find a Lagoon lovers facebook page and get a grass roots campaign going to promote the improvements.