View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 17, 2020, 12:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMDelon View Post
I was in downtown Phoenix today and it was very cool seeing all the construction going on since the last time I was in Downtown. The Derby looks to be gaining steam now and The Link phase 2 looks to be more than half way up. Adeline shot up fast! I am very surprised how fast Adeline is being built. The Fillmore is starting to stand out and Aspire is slowly going up. I wasn't a fan of X Phoenix but I am now fan of how it adds depth to downtown and the same with the new ASU dorms. Hopefully the projects planned for Roosevelt Row get built because I truly believe that part of downtown could really push future development projects. I am very bold on Roosevelt Row because of the culture already built there. Downtown Phoenix is notorious of having no culture or a urban feel to it and I believe Roosevelt Row can and should change that narrative. Overall, I am very pleased with all the developments and can't wait to see The Mckinley, Central Station, RO2, and hopefully Astra get built.
Thanks. I was wondering if Aspire was moving at a slower pace like the Stewart did.