Thread: Your pet!
View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 5, 2008, 5:54 AM
Meh

Two pissed off cats.

So I'm sitting here on the forum and I hear this god awful screaming sound coming from our cat Jodie, that sounds like he's trying to pass a brick. So I look over and he's sitting in the window hunched over. So I get up and go over to see what's up. And outside the window is Snackers, who belonged to my grandma. He's mostly an outside cat, but my aunt who lives next door lets him inside at night when he comes up to the front porch. Sometimes he stays out late and doesn't come in. Anyway, the two of them were SCREAMING at each other. Jodie is young, just a year old and is a small cat. Snackers on the other hand is about 10 years old and fairly good sized. They went back and forth screaming and hissing at each other. Snackers would jump up at the screen attacking the window, while Jodie tried to look tall and mighty looking down from the windowsill. This was the first time they've ever seen each other. We got Jodie back in December.

It's funny though, Jodie gets along with my other cat Jules. Jules is huge though, probably 15 pounds and could probably break him in half.