View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 7, 2020, 4:35 PM
ARTchitecture

Rideau Street looks awesome. That weird switcheroo they did with the bike lanes seems questionable though..

A lot is happening and about to open for the Calgary public realm, here's a few that I have recent pics of...

Elbow Islands Park - habitat restoration: south channel of the Elbow restored, mid-island breach restored, new fish spawning habitats under Mission Bridge - New Pathways - Flood-proof staircase designed by local artist - Benches, chairs, and mid-island bridge designed by local artists

By me

By me

By me

By me

By me

By me

Century Gardens - Total replacement of infrastructure - restoration of brutalist fountains - new splash pad - new amphitheater - new cafe's with controlled access to upper level of fountains

By me

By me

By me

By me

Mission Cliffs - Formalizing Pathway - Construction of stairs - Refreshed upper viewpoint

By me

By me

By Govertical on SRC

Flyover Park - Entirely new public space - activation of expressway underpass

By me

By me

By me

Fifth Street Underpass - Restoration/beautification of rail underpass - Bike lanes raised and separated - Fourth of seven underpasses to be done

Photos coming today

By me

By me

Jack Long Park - Transformation from a 60% of a city block of just grass into programmable park space

By SurrealPlaces on SRC

Humpy Hollow Park - Complete replacement and reimagination of the space

Photos coming today

By me

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

Last edited by Chadillaccc; Dec 8, 2020 at 2:04 AM. Reason: Humpy Hollow