View Single Post
Old Posted Feb 11, 2014, 8:19 PM

663 Princess is back under construction. Also prep work for reconstruction of Princess Street between Bath & MacDonnell has started. It will be a big improvement to the streetscape, with wider sidewalks, bike lanes, trees, and the courtesy crossing replaced with a proper pedestrian crossing.

My only gripe is the fact that they aren't including queue-jump lanes at intersections for the Express buses. That section of Princess is very slow and it would really help the Express to be able to bypass the congestion.

Also, I posted this in the transit fantasies section of the Canada forum:

My dream for expanding the Express network Basically the same as the currently planned Express route network, but with proper stations instead of bus shelters, and a fourth route added in to allow for service along John Counter as well as Montreal-Rideau express service.

I swapped the Montreal-Rideau & Division sections--having Express 2 (orange) follow Montreal-Rideau and my proposed Express 4 (brown) following Division. I did this to enable direct service between Queens and the bus terminal.