View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 25, 2020, 11:24 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethereal_reality View Post
Thanks for sharing the photographs of your beautiful family, unihikid.

unihikid

I'm curious. .did you ever have a chance to ask your dad what song he is performing for your aunts?

Was the family Collie really named Lassie? . . or are you joshing us.

All of the Lassie collie dogs in the TV series were actually male. Here's why.

Because female collies tend to "blow coat" (go through a massive hormone-induced shedding process) with each fertility cycle. While males blow coat as well in reaction to a change in season, it is much less noticeable than what occurs with an intact female.

1955 - CBS

One Fall day I riding my bike backstage at a local LA parade, when I suddenly came face to face with Tommy Rettig [above w/Lassie boy], much to my surprise, as I had no idea he was there.

Tommy Rettig quote. ''When I found out it was my last season [1957] on "Lassie" I was ecstatic. I had gotten to the point where I really resented not being able to go out except on Saturday nights. Of course, when I did date girls their parents always trusted me because of my goody-goody TV image. The fools!''

His small size, 5'4'', made adult movie roles almost impossible to obtain. He was a brilliant computer software programmer and wrote several books on the topic.

Last edited by CityBoyDoug; Nov 26, 2020 at 12:11 AM.