View Single Post
Old Posted May 14, 2011, 1:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer239 View Post
............If I could figure out how, I would post some pics.
to post photos, you 1st need to upload them to a photo sharing site such as flickr.

once the photos are uploaded to the picture sharing site, when posting a response on the thread, you click the yellow button that looks like a mountain range with the sun in the upper right hand corner. you then enter the url link for the photo, (this is done by right clicking on the photo at the photo sharing site, and select copy image link, and then paste it into the dialog box that comes up when you select the above yellow mountain sun box), and viola! picture is posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD View Post

..........I can't figure out how to post a picture off of Google Maps
when viewing googlemaps, you can print the screen by hitting the control button and the print screen button. this will copy the image to the clip board, you can the open a new file in a program such as photoshop, or paint. you would then paste the print screen image into the new file, and then crop it so that only the image is shown. (at least that's how i do it), then you save the photo as a jpeg, and upload it to a photo sharing site, such as flickr, and follow the steps that i outlined above.