View Single Post
Old Posted May 28, 2018, 4:10 AM

More pics in the next couple days - including St. John - what a city!! This is in my top 5 Canadian cities, and per capita - maybe it's number one?! Not saying it's perfect, but wow.. looking forward to your thoughts on this place as well.[/QUOTE]

Enjoyed your posts. Great pics and great thoughts/insights. As locals we can forget what we got and instead focus on what we do not have. Fresh input is always welcome. I will be following this thread intently and especially looking forward to your take on Saint John. We have lived in Saint John for 16 years now and doubt we will ever live elsewhere. I have seen much change in Saint John since I first visited in the mid 1980’s. My wife was born and raised here and I told her before we got married that we would never live here as I hated Saint John haha. Never say never lol. Long story short, I now love Saint John. It’s not the biggest, it’s not the brightest, it’s not the shiniest, but it’s ours and we think it’s pretty special and has much to offer. The same can be said for other places in NB also as you (and I’m sure others) will attest to. I hope this thread gains traction, thanks for starting it.