View Single Post
Old Posted Aug 4, 2016, 1:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIII View Post
Welcome to the forum!

This forum does appreciate opposing viewpoints on development topics. There is a constant discussion on the merits of buildings, their styles, their construction and their interaction and place in the city.

However, a group which uses frivolous lawsuits to glorify themselves and undermine and prevent development in this city isn't going to win any fans on a forum of people who support progress and development.

There are many discussions here to appreciate, but the self-important turd waffles at "friends of the parking lots" deserve every ounce of vitriol they get.
Having just moved away from Hyde Park, I have actually used the running track there a few times. I agree with FOTP that it should have been built in one of the many empty lots in that area. I wonder what the high school will use for practice fields(I say dump some of the golf course). But, I am glad the library is being built in the area. There are so many good cultural institutions in the area that I wouldn't put the MSI in a list of must see places in Hyde Park.