View Single Post
Old Posted Sep 12, 2012, 8:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapatan View Post
Well, that's debatable since tower 1 is the only one that stacks up to the twins in size, but it isn't even really as tall (top floors/occupied floors etc. are lower). I'm not saying that it won't be impressive in it's own right, but on a world scale the twins were something else, the new complex.. well the buildings may be a little better looking some may say, but the essence of power just isn't really there for me.. even if all four towers are built (But I have no reason to think we will see towers 2 and 3 in the near future, so let's just say it's towers 1 and 4 for now)
You're looking for a way to write 2 and 3 out for the sake of your own argument. When everything is said and done, this complex will be more massive than the original when finished (height isn't everything, you know). We're looking at five (or six if you count 5, though that one would be reasonable to leave out for now) skyscrapers vs the original three. The fact that 2 and 3 might not be built for a few more years doesn't mean they won't.