View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 24, 2010, 10:47 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by azliam View Post
An American WOULDN'T have to sit out in the sun for 8 hours at Home Depot begging for work. If those who sit out in the sun for 8 hours wish to make better money, then perhaps they should have thought about that before they came to this country illegally and instead used the proper channels to enter the country so that they wouldn't have to hide their status and take crappy jobs. In addition (while it's no secret), going to college or trade school in Mexico ISN'T some anomaly...people actually do it there just like they do in other countries besides the U.S.
Tell that to the 10% of the American population who are unemployed. If some Mexican can work for 8 cents on the dollar, why can't that piece of shit? I'll tell you why, it's because of the sense of entitlement, feeling of pride, and unwillingness to learn how a hard day of work should be. Meanwhile, Paco and Pedro walk miles through the desert with no promise of anything and work their asses off to get every bit they can.

I'm not saying I agree with them coming here illegally at all, but you have to admit that we are giving them incredible opportunities by refusing the jobs that they will happily do.